Sunday, April 4, 2010

 


Happy Easter Everyone!!! The Lord has risen!! He has risen indeed!!!
Posted by Picasa


What happens when you ask big sister to kiss little sister...






Reese is crawling... and pulling up on everything!


The girls are starting to play together -- of course in Lily's terms!


The first day of spring has sprung in Alaska... so we went sledding in the front yard!






And Lily's been driving... (me crazy... LOL)




And this post wouldn't be complete without our little dance party. Guess who's the break out star? I think her daddy taught her that little hiney-shake!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love to watch the videos of the girls. I particularly love the part where Lily looks at her hiney to make sure she knows what she is shaking! haha! I would love to see you when you are in town! Miss you a ton!