Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

So we had our first snow :o) How fun is that? I woke up early Monday morning to head to work, and when I pulled out on the driveway... I realized it had magically turned white!! I was super excited about it - unlike the rest of Alaska! We had to rush off to work on Monday, so we didn't get any pictures - but I had a little time this morning to show off our new digs around here! It's not as pretty as it was yesterday all blanketed and unblemished... but it gets the point across! And nevermind the lovely construction equipment. They laughed at me when I asked them to move for the picture (no, I didn't really ask you morons) (K)

2 comments:

Maria Holen said...

Is that your poochie? Cutie pie. Snow...Denver had some this Sunday but it all melted away. Lily is going to be a snow baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I had fun reading your last couple updates. I know it froze back in my hometown in Nebraska a couple nights ago, and they've had snow in Denver. And here's more snow in Alaska. So strange cause it's still warm here in good ol' NC. At least you're pretty much guaranteed to have a white Christmas this year, which will be lovely and romantic . . . assuming you're not in labor. :)