Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Projects Projects and more projects?!

We were surprised on Saturday when our bedding came in! So what did I do? I insisted that we go get paint on Sunday and I spent ALL day Monday painting. :o) I'm not good at waiting... Josh offered to wait until the weekend and we'd get it all done - but I just couldn't stand it! So I painted the khaki walls BRIGHT aqua blue in little Lilli's room! It was brighter than we originally intended... we were going for a soft version of what was in the bedding - but ya know, we've kinda grown to love the rainbow bright look! It certainly adds a little pizazz to the room even when it's dark :o) Our crib came in on Tuesday evening - yippee... so what did we do last night on my suggestion? We put it together of course! It did provide to be more difficult than we anticipated - but after we figured out how the hardware was supposed to fit on - it wasn't too bad! So to put it all together... this is what you get! We're pleased! It feels girly without being super girly... and bright and fun! We're almost finished refinishing the furniture! I decided to do a little antique finish with a hue of the wall color on the one dresser. I'm in my creative thinking mode to work on the other dresser... hhhmmmm... And of course, to finish the day off - little miss Graci just had to give her approval on the whole ordeal. So she got her chance to sniff from corner to corner and inspect this new room and contraption. She actually cuddled up in the bedding in the foor before we put it on :o) I think she feels a little left out - we didn't do this much work on her crate :o)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys...baby's room looking great! Laura McClure