Monday, August 6, 2007



Here was our weekend project! The bedroom is almost set... you can see I've gotten some sheers made and up - but I'm still working on the curtains! We got the great idea (we meaning I, Kristi, and my great husband played along and even tried to enjoy it!) to paint stripes on the wall!! We just did the back wall and are considering the rest of the room... but they're just pearlescent stripes that still allow the existing paint to show thru! We like it... it's kinda fun and different!! One project at a time - that's the name of the game!

And here is Graci's new "post" She LOVES to sit and look out the window and especially loves it when the sunlight is pooring in over her!! It's quite the view for this little doggie! Not sure if you can see, but there are mountain peaks up over those trees! I think they're in the clouds today though?! (K)

1 comment:

Trudi said...

Hi there! Just had to say I love love love the stripes! Even if you don't do the other walls, it makes a lovely accent wall and backdrop for your bed. And congrats on the little GIRL!!!!! How exciting!