Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scratch those plans...

Josh WAS coming home in June, but now... thanks to Uncle Sam, he will not be. We're really having to get use to this re-working of our schedules EVERY SINGLE WEEK! We try to plan and something always seems to spoil'em! So now, I shall come home the last week of May for Cheryl's birthday with Lily alone... and come back home, alone. LOTS of flying time with baby alone :o( Then we both may come home in July - but I'm reluctant to say we WILL considering how things seems to be going anyway but ours these days!
We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy, the military. My friend Alicia deals with the same thing with her husband who is also in the airforce. She has a little girl who was born Dec. 11, and she has to pack up everything and move to Alabama for 6 weeks while her husband has some sort of training there. Not fun with a baby. That move will involve a 16 hour car trip, and her baby screams every time she puts her in the car seat. I'm sorry to hear you have to travel alone. Not easy at all, but I know you will be able to handle it. So sorry about your surgery and all that. I've been whining because I caught a cold and I don't feel that great and have to take care of Tierney, but that's nothing compared to surgery. You are a super star mom. And I got mad at those nurses for you. Yikes. I hate it when they don't listen to you. You know your body better than anyone. Hope we'll get to see you when you're home, but I know what a challenge it can be to see everyone. -- Anna