Monday, December 17, 2007

Lily Belle Elston is here!!!

We've just arrived home and are trying to get things in order... Graci has yet to arrive and meet her new rival! Lily was born on December the 15th, just like mom asked for, at 5:53pm Alaska time! There were no complications whatsoever (other than a few rude remarks pre-epidural) and Miss Lily made her debut 12 hours after she first started stirring early Saturday morning! We've got a little video to post and we'll try and get more up late tonight/tomorrow!! Thanks so much to all - we're definitely in love with this little girl! (Please excuse my appearance... it was a long day :o)
[URL=http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb265/KristiK22/?action=view¤t=LilyBelleIntro2.flv][IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb265/KristiK22/th_LilyBelleIntro2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer - I can't seem to hear sound on the video. But Lily is so gorgeous. Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for the three of you . . . or I should say the four of you, I don't want to leave Graci out. Congratulations. You'll have to share the stats with me since I couldn't hear them. How much did Lily weigh and stuff? What a truly wonderful Christmas gift. Can you stuff her in a stocking and take pictures? :) That's what we're going to do if our daughter ever decides to come into the world . . . still waiting . . . Anyway, I'm so happy that everything is good and that you are all healthy and well. God bless!

heather said...

Kristi...CONGRATS!!! she is sooo beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

ELE is finally here. I want to thank you for making us all feel like we are closer ( with this blog) than the miles that separate us reallly are.
She is beautiful.
I hope you are getting enough rest. Someone wrote me that babies are God's way of saying you were getting to much sleep. Is there Target near you? I want too send a gift card.
Lorraine

Esther said...

Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful!! :-D It's a joy to see all the photos!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! joshandkristielston.blogspot.com is one of the best innovative websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. Keep it that way.